- How many times your forgot your mobile in restaurant,pub or even conference rooms?
- How many times you lost your mobile while traveling?
- Somebody stolen your mobile and you are unaware about that until you reached home?
- You don’t want to wear bluetooth handsfree and you always keep your mobile in handbag or packet, you hate vibration alert also. If you have coin size mobile incoming call indicator which glow and even allow you to attend calls – How you feel – Cool ! right ?
Here is the solution for all of above needs. ZOMM – Coin sized Bluetooth based device.
How ZOMM works :
If distance between you and your mobile became more than predefined size ( 9 to 25 m) it will flash,vibrate and even make sounds. In this way you can avoid lose of your mobile.
ZOOM even have built-in speaker and microphone so you can attend your calls. With single button you can divert your calls to voice mail.
It costs you around $50. It comes with rechargeable battery and you can use USB port to charge it. Every option you can customize.
So give a try and share your experience by leaving comments.
Author: Rawi G
Other Posts related to current topic
- Configure BSNL dial-up netone to access internet without registration on demand
- How to increase validity of BSNL sim card when online recharge failed
- How fup fair user policy became curse to brondband users
- How to install Java applications on Micromax mobiles like Gtalk,Nimbuzz,Opera
- Airtel 3g data recharge with single click no registration required
- Best DNS server IP numbers for Tata Docomo 3g,Reliance 3g,Bsnl 3G,Airtel 3G
- My Experience and review SAMSUNG CORBY 2 GT-S3850
- Reliance netconnect ec1260 windows 7 problem latest fix
- How to recharge BSNL 3G data account online
- How to share Reliance netconnect,DOCOMO,Airtel 3G broadband net
- How I can say SAMSUNG N 150 JA02IN best netbook with proof
- Mobile number portability started entire India
- My experience with $20 Lephone A33 Tri sim phone
- Software to make voice calls using 3G datacard
- Fix auto disconnection problem of idle 3G Modem for any OS
- How to activate EVDO CDMA 3G on Reliance mobile India
- How to migrate 3G in Reliance, Confusion CDMA 3G or GSM 3G?
- India's biggest ISP using Google dns servers
- How to migrate from wireline broadband to 3G broadband
- List of best 3G network providers in India
- How to configure data card for TATA DOCOMO 3G
- Big No to BSNL 3G not due to slow speed more than that
- How to enable 3G on TATA DOCOMO sim
- 3g data card or mobile which is best for 3G broadband
- How to configure USB data modem to connect Reliance,BSNL 3G
- Reliance 3G APN network settings
- Reliance 3G services started Reliance 3G plan details
- Best unlocked 3G data card for BSNL,Airtel,Docomo 3G networks India
- How to make voice calls with BSNL 3G data card
- Falling story of Reliance Netconnect broadband+ network congestion
- Sync any mobile phone address book with Gmail address book
- Never forget or lose your mobile even no one can steal your mobile now (This post)
- Mobile internet banking works without GPRS or data service
- Extended use of 3G services damage mobile phone handset ?
- Inbuilt 3g enabled broadband laptops on the way
- CDMA 3G vs GSM 3G the never ending war
- Easy way to convert 3G broadband DATA CARD as WIFI hotspot
- Why 3G services for GSM subscribers not for Reliance CDMA subscribers
- Best cheap CDMA mobile phone for Tata Indicom,Reliance,MTS India
- Preview blog or website online iphone simulator
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License