In this post I am going to explain you – Why I am forced to purchase netbook by leaving my laptop? How I became of fan of my netbook? Why SAMESUNG N150 is best netbook? Why should not purchase netbook with 1 GB ram ( Win 7 OS )? How to convert netbook to mobile phone?
Story behind my Netbook purchase
I am not big fan of netbooks. Few models I tried not at all satisfied requirements even though they are costly. Last month, by mistake I kept my water bottle in my laptop bag assuming bootle cap is closed. After 30 mins drive I sense water leakge.
Bingo! almost 300 ml water drained in to my laptop ((((
Even though my super lapi worked fine except display. Evey few mins 1/2 of screen going white. But if I connect it to external display, working fine. Repair person told me to replace completed screen and going to cost me around $200.
I thought its better to purchase new one. But problem is I already spent much money on my Dell laptop and upgraded RAM, Hard disk,Graphics card. I don’t want to leave my baby.
But on road, laptop without working screen ..whats the use ?
Enter the Dragon – SAMSUNG N150
One of my friend suggested SAMSUNG N 150 netbook. Initially I rejected even seeing it, based upon my previous experience with netbook and tablet. My friend showed me video featuring our star SAMSUNG150. Atom dual core with 2 GB ram and 236 GB hard disk. ’2 GB’ ram + original windows 7 ‘ attracted me.
Purchased from Ebay around $290. After few hrs of usage I felt, excellent!!!
What I liked in SAMSUNG N150
1.Comes with 2GB RAM + Windows 7 preconfigured.
2.Light weight and very compact. Its look like normal dairy
3.Excellent battery back up ( 6 hrs of battery on average usage VPN+internet+music)
4.Comes with 3 USB + WIFI + Headphone+MIC IN+LAN+WEB CAM+EXTERNAL DISPALY support
5.Comes with USB charge port ( I mean you can charge mobiles,Iphones even your laptop switched off)
6.Good keyboard and excellent track pad
7.Most important single click backup and recovery. With SAMSUNG recovery solution you can backup entire system to external drive or DVD and restore even if your netbook OS wiped out.
8.Good keyboard and track pad.
YOu can convert your notebook as mobile phone
Purchase one 3G usb modem and connect it your netbook and bingo now you can make calls and send sms right from your netbook.
So Guys ! as usual leave your feedback on this post. Thanks.
Author: Rawi G
Other Posts related to current topic
- Configure BSNL dial-up netone to access internet without registration on demand
- How to increase validity of BSNL sim card when online recharge failed
- How fup fair user policy became curse to brondband users
- How to install Java applications on Micromax mobiles like Gtalk,Nimbuzz,Opera
- Airtel 3g data recharge with single click no registration required
- Best DNS server IP numbers for Tata Docomo 3g,Reliance 3g,Bsnl 3G,Airtel 3G
- My Experience and review SAMSUNG CORBY 2 GT-S3850
- Reliance netconnect ec1260 windows 7 problem latest fix
- How to recharge BSNL 3G data account online
- How to share Reliance netconnect,DOCOMO,Airtel 3G broadband net
- How I can say SAMSUNG N 150 JA02IN best netbook with proof (This post)
- Mobile number portability started entire India
- My experience with $20 Lephone A33 Tri sim phone
- Software to make voice calls using 3G datacard
- Fix auto disconnection problem of idle 3G Modem for any OS
- How to activate EVDO CDMA 3G on Reliance mobile India
- How to migrate 3G in Reliance, Confusion CDMA 3G or GSM 3G?
- India's biggest ISP using Google dns servers
- How to migrate from wireline broadband to 3G broadband
- List of best 3G network providers in India
- How to configure data card for TATA DOCOMO 3G
- Big No to BSNL 3G not due to slow speed more than that
- How to enable 3G on TATA DOCOMO sim
- 3g data card or mobile which is best for 3G broadband
- How to configure USB data modem to connect Reliance,BSNL 3G
- Reliance 3G APN network settings
- Reliance 3G services started Reliance 3G plan details
- Best unlocked 3G data card for BSNL,Airtel,Docomo 3G networks India
- How to make voice calls with BSNL 3G data card
- Falling story of Reliance Netconnect broadband+ network congestion
- Sync any mobile phone address book with Gmail address book
- Never forget or lose your mobile even no one can steal your mobile now
- Mobile internet banking works without GPRS or data service
- Extended use of 3G services damage mobile phone handset ?
- Inbuilt 3g enabled broadband laptops on the way
- CDMA 3G vs GSM 3G the never ending war
- Easy way to convert 3G broadband DATA CARD as WIFI hotspot
- Why 3G services for GSM subscribers not for Reliance CDMA subscribers
- Best cheap CDMA mobile phone for Tata Indicom,Reliance,MTS India
- Preview blog or website online iphone simulator
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License