Now I am Going to show you freeware solution which can help you to save lot of your time while managing your emails.
mailstore-home ( http://www.mailstore.com/en/mailstore-home.aspx) allows you to back up and restore mail from web email account like
Gmail and email clients like Thunderbird and Outlook.So you can back up mails from any Pop3/Imap/web e-mail accounts.
Some of main features of program
1.Backup mails from email clients with restore and search function.
mailsotre-home backups the emails from mail server and keeps in centralized archive folder. you can search archive for your mails offline.You can migrate from one e-mail client to other very easily. You can copy this archive folder to any pen drive or DVD for backup purpose.In future when ever you want, you can restore your old mails. Same way you can migrate web-based e-mail accounts. For example you can migrate yahoo web mail to Gmail.
2.Portable application no installation required.
Mailstore-home is portable app. No need to install on your PC.Copy to your pen drive and run from any PC.
- Internet mailboxes such as Gmail or Yahoo! Mail
- Any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Outlook Express and Windows Mail
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, and 2010 mailboxes
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- Hosted Exchange mailboxes
- Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
- .EML and other email files
Mailstore-Home solved following my long pending questions.
1.Any Freeware to backup Thunderbird mails for archive and offline use?
2.How to backup thunderbird and Outlook mails?
3.How to restore mails to web account and mail clients?
4.How to migrate e-mail clients and web email accounts?
You have any best solution than above product? share your comments here.
Author: Rawi G
Other Posts related to current topic
- Backup and restore emails from any web and e-mail client at no cost (This post)
- How I selected eSata over USB 3.0 for my Laptop
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License