How to learn Cloud Computing to become Cloud ready professional without paying and purchasing anything.
Cloud Computing the buzz word now shaking IT sector. So many new jobs based on Cloud Computing tempting IT work force.How to learn Cloud Computing ? where to start? there is no single course in market so that you learn it and became Cloud ready professional.
How to learn Cloud Computing to become Cloud ready IT professional?
First of all check you self, are you really interested in Cloud Computing concept? or based on buzz and hype tempting to learn?
Simple rule to become Cloud computing professional is – You must familiar with one OS + one virtualization product. Knowing bit of shell scripting is added advantage.
You can learn Cloud Computing without purchasing single software. Most of the Cloud Computing related software are open source. What you need is constant practice and good test system with lot of RAM.
Now Where to start and what to learn to become Cloud ready professional ?
If you came from non system admin background, then it will take much time for you. You need to learn Linux/Unix and then visualization product. First part of learning curve is time consuming. To become Cloud Computing professional I suggest following combination.
1.Desktop level virtualization : Play with Virtual box / Vmware on your desktop.
2.Server level virtualization: Play with Redhat Or Oracle Linux + Oracle VM or KVM
After that you can check VMware ESX series[PAID]. Above 2 steps you can complete with your desktop or laptop. Once you got the concept then no need to worry about different virtualization products as concepts are same.
Author: Rawi G
Other Posts related to current topic
- Now auto backup Amazon S3 data to Glacier made easy
- TOTP desktop software to enable multi factor authentication for Amazon cloud services
- How to run original Evernote desktop client in Centos and Redhat Linux
- How to learn Cloud Computing and how to become Cloud ready professional (This post)
- How to plan Amazon Glacier online archive upload to save money
- How to search Amazon Glacier files in vaults,archives with Google forms
- Best freeware Amazon Glacier client front end tool for data managment
- Amazon Glacier data retrieval cost calculation confusion cleared with example
- Amazon Glacier wrong billing of retrieval data.For 1GB charged 167 GB amount
- My hands-on experience with Amazon Glacier storage and its billing review
- How to build personal Cloud under $100 at your home basement
- Online backup vs online archive service check before sign up for cloud backup
- How Adrive inspired me to think about online back or cloud backup
- Portable free easy to use personal finance application for windows huh how hard
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License