Open RHCSA study guide, today I will present you list of books and hardware required to start preparation. First question I got when I thought about RHCSA, where to start ?
I want to complete my RHCSA without attending any training classes. But using existing books and Internet. After countless hrs browsing, I am starting my journey with following books and hardware.
1.RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide (Exams EX200 & EX300), Sixth Edition
2.RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Practice Exams with Virtual Machines
Author : Micheal Jang.
3.Official Redhat documentation.
I know it is time-consuming process but not for you. I will update our blog with my findings in RHCSA tutorial format.
Hardware: PC/Laptop with 4 GB RAM with dual core processor.80GB hard disk space.
Author: Rawi G
Other Posts related to current topic
- OPEN RHCSA where to start RHCSA preparation and required books and hardware (This post)
- Step by step guide for building RHCSA lab for OPEN RHCSA tutorial - Lesson 4
- Solution to run KVM inside Vmware guest nested vm
- RHCSA study guide completely open for all.Lesson no 3
- Open RHCSA Complete free RHCSA certification guide for all
- Lets discuss RHCSA objectives,exam fee,books,syllabus in today's RHCSA tutorial
- Step by step RHCSA certification preparation training for free
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License